Terms and Conditions
Our policies / Terms and Conditions
We observe the following policies which apply to every service that you avail from us.
After Hours Policy:
we charge $10 additional to the standard rates for services between midnight 00:00 hrs to early morning 05:00 hrs
Delays & No Show-up Condition:
Given your exact flight details, we start tracking your flight's arrival & calculate the exact timing of the pickup. For general pickups, we call you before hand to inform your car has left so you can get ready for it. This avoids wait times for you or the chauffer.
If you do not see your chauffeur at the scheduled time, call us on 734-673-6225 in within 30 minutes & we shall track your chauffeur & inform you. If the phone line is busy, please leave a voice message. Failure to inform us will be considered as No Show-up condition whereby you will be charged with full amount for the reservation
Company is not responsible for Delay or Cancellation due to :
- weather conditions or regarding airport authorities
- mechanical breakdown of the vehicle
- Natural Calamities
- Diversion, deviation or other de-routing factors
- Accidents on expressway
Company bears no responsiblity for:
- Inconvenience caused by independent/sub-contractors
- Damage to laptop or other personal belongings
- Any Belongings left in the car
- Interruption or Failure to provide service due to system shutdowns / computer failure
Limousine Rules and Regulations:
If any of the rules are not followed, or are broken, Diplomat Limousine Detroit Will charge a fee and Terminate the contract with No Refunds.
- 1. No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age.
- A) If minors are present in Limousine No Alcohol Allowed.
- 4. No illegal drug use of any kind.
- 5. $100.00 clean up fee for excessive matter in a limousine.
- 6. Clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine will be assessed with $150 to $250.
- 7. We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.